We had a great conversation with Investor
Here’s the recording:
- 0:00 Bryan’s intro
- 5:53 Can you talk a bit about attribution and what this looks like. Spreadsheets? CRMs? First click attribution vs Last click attribution
- 10:40 What does direct mean in google analytics?
- 11:33 I feel like the digital marketing space is more competitive now than ever. What can we do to stand out?
- 13:37 What are some low cost, or free ways to enhance our SEO/rankings and search with Carrot?
- 17:25 Speaking of keywords, how can we maximize our rank using the keyword rank tracker in Carrot?
- 20:37 Best advice for financing buying real estate when just starting out?
- 23:04 Have you started AI to improve your marketing and or webpages?
- 24:45 Go over in some detail as to how he targets the right people that would be interested or need a cash home buyer with Facebook ads?
- 29:30 What is your average cost per contract with your PPC?
- 30:50 What do you think about citations? What advice can you give to someone who wants to get a jump start on it?
- 31:32 How vital is it to use location within keywords?
- 32:51 The impact of using correctly Meta Title, Meta Description, Headlines, and Keywords within Copy for ranking?
- 34:40 When creating city pages, the content has to be unique as well?
- 35:48 Go over if he has any data on online marketing vs offline stuff like billboards/trains since the pandemic?
- 37:09 Tik tok is getting views. Has he tried advertising there? How Targeted can it be because my experience with Facebook is similar to @homeassetexperts
- 39:34 Would it be a good idea to film a video of ourselves in the city for each page? Is that considered unique? One unique video for each page.
- 42:23 I may have missed it – how much time should we spend each week on SEO and website optimization? Or digital marketing over all?
- 44:27 Is Google becoming oversaturated?
- 46:09 Google has an AI search bot in beta. Any predictions? A verbal suggestion vs a list of options is going to make for some pretty extreme competition (personal opinion/guess)
- 49:08 On a TikTok, how long would the videos be vs YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- 51:19 Going back to keywords selection. Is it better to optimize the homepage with keywords with higher volume if transactional keywords like “sell my apartment” does not have any volume?
Hyros: attribution software
Carrot Keyword Explorer for Advanced Marketer members:
HARO Help a Reporter Out
EP 414: Creative Backlinking to Maintain Google Rankings in Competitive Markets w/ Greg Gaudet
EP 254: 5 Backlink Building Pro Tips for Faster SEO Results w/ Keith Sant & Bryan Driscoll, SEO Series Part 4
SEO Keyword Rank Tracking Tool for Content Pro and Advanced Marketer members
City location pages: How to expand your market:
https://help.carrot.com/tutorial/how-to-add-multiple-cities-to-a-carrot-site/ (video at the bottom of the page)
Have more questions? Ask them below 😎